****www.pbase.com - Where thousands of photographers from all over the world post their photos. Anyone can browse through them. Most people leave their albums public, but some are private. There are "Picture A Day" galleries and contests, links to "Favorite" photos and photographers.
****www.greyswriters.com - Where the writers of Grey's Anatomy blog about the episodes right after they're aired (Thursdays at 9pm on ABC). I know it's essentially a soap-opera, but I'm hooked on this show!
****www.johnmayer.com/blog - Where John Mayer reveals his humor and amazing personality. Not only is he a phenomenal artist, he's also quite a comedian.
****http://elevation-youth.blogspot.com - The high school youth group of Westside Christian Fellowship and Pacifica Christian High where I'm on the leader team
I'm currently in the process of studying for and taking the CPA exams, so I really shouldn't be blogging at all! I should spend every spare moment studying for these darned exams. Maybe I can blog at work when I have a few minutes of down time. (Shhh... don't tell my boss.)
Keep it real.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment