If anyone out there reads this and/or cares... I've been engulfed in the world of Financial Accounting and Reporting. Yes, I'm finally back to studying for the CPA exam. I MUST pass all 4 exams in 2007. Not only for the whopping $2000 bonus, (which, after taxes, I'll probably only get half of and that won't even cover the costs of my CPA prep/review class) but because I REALLY, REALLY want to get this behind me so I can go on living and enjoying my life without the stress of "I still have to pass that exam..." And hopefully the CPA exam will be the last test I ever have to take.
So in addition to the stress of studying, I've cut sugar, bread, acidic foods and caffeine out of my life in a self-prescribed attempt to get rid of this obnoxious sinus problem I've been suffering from for MONTHS! I had to diagnose myself since my Ear/Nose/Throat Dr. won't return my calls about what my CT scan revealed. Oh man has it been hard not eating sugar, bread, and coffee. If you know me, you know that I have a sweet tooth and LOVE bread AND I think of myself as a coffee connoisseur of sorts (I have my own espresso machine, which is so sad and unused right now). The good news is that I was able to stay on the diet for ONE entire week! and I feel like it has helped a bit, AND I lost 5 pounds. IN ONE WEEK! wow. And then I was at a client's office and he physically placed a cookie in my hand! (who does that?!) so I felt obliged to eat it. =)
While I do feel that the "cleanse" diet has helped a bit, I still feel yucky in the sinus area. If you wouldn't mind adding me to your prayers, I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Peace and love.
J
No comments:
Post a Comment