Sunday, July 27, 2008

Introducing Charlotte

This is Charlotte. She is my new roommate. She moved in with me at the end of June. She is 6 years old. I adopted her from a family that had to give her up because they just had a baby. Apparently Charlotte likes to sit on babies.

Photobucket

One of her favorite things to do is look in the mirror. What a diva.
Photobucket

She also likes to play with her little lobster toy...
Photobucket

Probably her most favorite thing to do is look out the window...
Photobucket
Yes, she is chubby. We're working on that. But as my friend said, "Fat cats are the best kind of cats!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Look at that belly! I bet it's irresistible to pet. I have two cats myself, definitely a cat person. So glad you were able to take her in!

Salome said...

Welcome CHARLOTTE! As I'm sure you know, the Pope and I are HUMONGOUS cat fiends. She is a darling girl, and lucky to have you as a mom. Lucy is one of the best friends I've ever had. In fact, she's curled up by my feet right now. She's never very far from me.

Kori said...

That is a gorgeous cat! Fat and all; her colors are great! Thanks for the comments on my blog today (yesterday?), I appreciate them muchly. and that is, too, a word. :)

Platypus King said...

I also like to sit on babies...

Salome said...

Dude, the Platypus King Pope is a weirdo. :) I will not let him sit on the baby.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that first picture I saw was dark.....Charlotte doesn't really look that much like Molly...other than they are both cats and tabby. :) She's REAL cute though. It's great having a feline roomie!!