Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh hi

Yeah, I know, I've been away for quite a while. Life is hectic and stressful right now. Found out I failed that damn test again. I got a 72 and all I need is a 75 to pass. Well, I'll pass next time. 4th time's a charm, right? I'll elaborate more in, like, May when I have time, but I have to take 2 exams in April. It's also busy season for accountants right now, and I'm required to work 50 billable hours per week. Not just 50 hours, but 50 billable hours. So if I do stuff that's not billable, those hours are on top of the 50 hours. Awesome, right? And of course that leaves plenty of time to study for 2 exams... I'm losing my mind. I really am.

But I'm not the only one who's a little ticked right now... Let's join Bobby in boycotting Orbitz.com, shall we? Yay for banding together against a-holes and companies that "provide" bad customer "service"!

I hope you all are well.

Peace and love.

Julie

1 comment:

Kori said...

You aren't losing your mind; I promise. Because if YOU are, then the rest ofus are SO totally screwed. That totally bites about the exam. Damn it to hell. I actualy read this post this morning but then got sidetracked by the Orbitz post and then just never made it back. Have a good weekend! And hey, if I ever make any money? I will SO hire you to cook I mean KEEP my books!