Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stress!

Photobucket I am taking the Business and Economic Concepts (BEC) portion of the CPA exam on Saturday, October 25. If I pass it, I will be DONE! If I do not pass, I'm screwed... I lose the Audit (AUD) exam that I passed and I have to take both AUD and BEC again. Needless to say, I am studying my butt off so that there is no other option than to pass. Please, if you're the praying type, remember me in your prayers that I might learn and retain this information, that I might not have anxiety, and that I may be calm while taking the exam. Thank you!

Peace and love.
J

P.S. After this exam my life begins! I have big plans for getting back to exercising, being creative, and just overall enjoying life (and my freedom from exams)!

4 comments:

Mikki said...

Yeah to be done! Goodluck with that last and final test!!

Kori said...

I have an in with the Big Guy-I will send up a prayer or ten for oyu to be calm enough to retain all that you probably already know. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

April said...

I hope it went well!

Platypus King said...

Good luck, Julie! You'll knock 'em dead. And just in case you don't, you've got some prayer back-up here.