Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. I know you all want to know about my cat's litter box habits... :) Charlotte has been able to go potty without too much straining today! YAY! I can tell she's starting to feel better because she's been using her scratching post, which she hasn't for a couple days, and last night she snuck out the front door when I came home from the grocery store. She usually tries to get out when I come home, but hadn't been feeling so stealth the last few days. Her favorite part of all this is that the doctor recommended I get her some of the prescription diet food in the canned format until this problem subsides, AND I got a little tuna to mix her medication in. Salome, thanks for the info on the urinary formula food. Good to know they have it at the pet store. I will have to check that out because I was not looking forward to spending double the money cat food ( I was already buying the $20 for 6 pounds variety). Nor was I looking forward to trekking across town to the veterinarian everytime I need to buy some.

Now that things are looking up around here, I'm hoping I can really buckle down on focus on cramming for that test!

Peace and love,
J

3 comments:

Kori said...

What good news! Now get back to studying! :)

Salome said...

Yay Charlotte!!! Way to pee!!!

Salome said...

p.s. How did the test go???? How do you feel? Free?