Saturday, May 16, 2009

DONE!

I just got my fourth exam score and I am DONE!!!

I do still need to take an ethics exam, but that has no bearing on these last 4 exams. I can fail the ethics exam, and I will not lose the others.

I AM DONE!!!

3 comments:

Kori said...

If your ethics exams are like our-which I would assume they are, or at least very similar since we are both in the finance industry, THAT one will be a piece of cake for you. In my opinion, and that is all it is, any person who is basically good and honest can pass one, really. just have to apply it to the job, and remember there are no situational ethics in the workplace. :) i have no doubt you will do wonderfully, and is it condescending to say how truly proud of and happy for you i am?

April said...

Woo hoo! Break out the bubbly :)

C.J. Koster said...

Congratulations indeed. :)