Monday, October 19, 2009

loved in all things

A few weeks ago, my favorite artist Kelly Rae Roberts held a giveaway on her blog. Jan from Hazelnut Cottage was giving away a beautiful bracelet stamped with the words "loved in all things".

Guess what?! I WON!!
I received it in the mail on Friday, and it is so pretty and dainty. And of course it reminds me that I am, indeed, loved in all things.

So I just want to say thank you to Jan and tell you all about her generosity and her gorgeous jewelry!

Thanks, Jan!

Peace and love.
J

3 comments:

Kori said...

That IS a gorgeous bracelet; congratulations! BTW, my feed thingy is fixed, but I think you have to resubscribe. :)

Unknown said...

I never win anything, so congratulations from someone incredibly jealous of your success :)

hazelnutcottage said...

hi julie!
thank you for your kindness! :)

jan