Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Milestones - UPDATED!

10/27/09 UPDATE

I know this is really lame, but my next post is #100 and I don't want to waste it on this little update.

I have a few items of importance that some people might give a hoot about -

  1. I got a job!! I start on November 16. I'll be doing the same thing as I was before, but at a smaller, local accounting firm.
  2. I am having a tonsillectomy tomorrow, October 28. I have found that this is a hugely controversial topic nowadays because certain people are adamant about keeping tonsils as they are allegedly our first line of defense against germs and bacteria, etc. Well, my decision has not been made lightly. I have consulted multiple doctors over the past few years and talked with numerous people who have had tonsillectomies. I believe that this procedure will give me a better quality of life, so I am excited about that bright future. Of course I am not looking forward to the pain and recovery, but oh well.
  3. While I am recovering I do plan to make a piece of jewelry to giveaway for my 100th post and 3 year blogoversary. However, I have no idea how to determine who will win the piece. I don't post enough to do a quiz... Hmmm... I'll be thinking about that this week as well. I think the plan is to post my 100th post on November 3, in which I will lay out the rules for the giveaway. Suggestions are welcome!

Peace and love.
J

***********************************************
Original post from 10/19/09

I'm coming up on my blog anniversary and my 100th post. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that my first blog post was on November 3, 2006... Yes, 3 years later I am barely hitting 100 posts. How lame!

Anyway... Everyone else seems to celebrate blogoversaries and milestone posts. Any suggestions? Maybe I'll be totally awesome and do a giveaway for a piece of my own hand-made jewelry. And since I have like 3 or 4 readers, your chance of winning is quite good! LOL.

So let's hear those suggestions!

Peace and love.
J

1 comment:

April said...

I didn't even know you made jewelry! The giveaway sounds like a great way to celebrate.