Monday, November 09, 2009

And the winner is...

Hello,

Guess what?! I suck. I still have not made that piece of jewelry for the giveaway winner. But, we do have a winner. I'd like to thank all three of you for entering - April, Mikki, and Marilyn. April got none correct, Mikki got 2 correct, and Marilyn wins with a whopping 3 correct!

Congratulations Marilyn! When I stop being lazy, I will make you a piece of jewelry, and I will post a photo of it here before sending it off. It will be this week because I start my new job on Monday!

Here are the 10 false "facts":
3. I have four step-siblings. (Correct: I only have 3)
14. My dream car is a Camaro. (Correct: Mustang)
17. I have attended 6 different colleges. (Correct: 4 - San Jose City College, Concordia University, Cal Poly SLO, and Cuesta College)
45. My hobbies include painting.
48. I'm a PC person. (Correct: Mac all the way!)
56. I have lived in Santa Barbara.
67. I have traveled to all 50 US states. (Correct: only 13)
77. I grew up attending a Presbyterian church. (Correct: Lutheran)
82. I have a pet iguana. (Correct: Just Charlotte the kitty)
97. I have had 3 serious relationships. (Correct: only 1, and that one hardly counts)

In other news, my throat is feeling almost back to normal. I had a lovely 10 days of sleeping, resting, relaxing, and recuperating. Saturday afternoon my dear friend Emily got married, and true to form I had a klutzy accident at the wedding. I missed a step as I was coming out of the trailer of porta-potties and rolled on my ankle. In my defense, the area was extremely poorly lit and the hand rail did not extend to the last 2 steps to the ground. And it was quite a dramatic scene - somehow I ended up on my back in the gravel. Thankfully, the best man was coming out of the mens "room" and helped me up. I think my ankle is sprained because it's swollen and HURTS! So, I'm back to lying on the couch... :-/

Peace and love.
J

1 comment:

marilyn said...

hip hip hooray for me!!!!!! i am so stinkin' excited. although.....i am ever so sorry you hurt your damn ankle. poor thing. hope your couch is comfy.