My HUGE news: I completed and passed the AICPA ethics exam 2 weeks ago, so I am DONE with all exams required for my CPA license!!!!! DONE!!! Last week I mailed in my application with the $250 application fee. After they approve my application, I have to send in another check to cover the annual license fee. Thankfully my employer will reimburse me for that. I also had to have my fingerprints taken via LiveScan, which was $30 PLUS $50 for an FBI and DOL background clearance check. Good Lord! They don't make this affordable! I've heard it can take 5 months until I'll get my license and number. I'll keep you posted!
Here is the necklace that I made for Marilyn, the winner of my anniversary giveaway. (That's scrapbook paper, not something I dropped water on.)

And here is a necklace I made for myself. I bought more of these beads, crazy lace agate, so I can make more because I've gotten tons of compliments on it.

I've secured my etsy shop name and URL! I don't currently have any jewelry assembled or listed for sale. I'll let you know when I do!
My super adorable, chubby-bunny nephew will be 10 months old on Wednesday. He's crawling now and just started clapping last week. He's also able to walk while holding onto toys or furniture. He had an unfortunate accident in which he let go of his Intellitainer while walking, fell, and hit his mouth. He broke one of his front teeth and had to have it extracted. Poor baby now has a missing tooth until his permanent one comes in! Here's the silly little monkey, affectionately known at home as "Hillbilly Landon".

And here's a sweet picture of Landy watching Pirates of the Caribbean with his daddy. Too bad my brother had to go and ruin the moment! Thank goodness for photo editing! (Yes, my dad has a 58" TV.)

Peace & love.
J
3 comments:
i love love love my necklace! So many people compliment on it. can't wait for your etsy shop to open. also, miss julie i am so stinkin' proud of all you have accomplished. i love that you call that cute little chunky monkey "landy". you are a spectacular auntie!
thanks again for the contest and the g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s necklace!
Visiting from Kori's place to say WOOHOO!! Congrats on getting your CPA license!!!
Also, this catch-up post is perfect for Friday Fragments, you know...and I think it's time for another! Come on--you know you want to!!
wait. you have to pay MORE money to those cpa people after you pass your exams? DUDE, not cool. because paying over $1000 for the exams itself is not enough?
Post a Comment