I spent November and December avoiding the sicknesses running rampant through the office. I was one of maybe 3 or 4 people who didn't get a cold, bronchitis, or pneumonia. It finally caught me though. I felt a tickle in my throat on Thursday morning and woke up miserable yesterday. Spent most all day yesterday and today just chillin' on the couch trying to rest. My fantastic cousin Marcy came over today with some soup, oranges, and "throat coat" tea. That made me feel better! Thanks, Marcy!
Thankfully this week is relatively slow at work, so it won't be a big deal if I miss a day or two to rest up. The only thing I'm stressed about is my test. I should have been studying all weekend, but with my head all blocked up I couldn't stay awake or focused. =( Please pray for quick recovery so I can get back to studying. And please pray that I study smart and can retain the information I need to pass this exam.
Peace and love.
J
1 comment:
Me too! I've been under the weather this weekend as well! Especially today I woke up and just knew that I was in for it.
Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment