I started "going to therapy" back in October, and for some weird reason I think it's motivated me to get going to to the gym. I went three times the week before Christmas, once last week and yesterday. That might not seem like a whole lot, but considering that's more than I'd gone in the past 2-3 months combined, I'd say I'm making some major progress. (I got sick last week and that's why I didn't go any more than the once. And I didn't go tonight cause my neck hurts for some reason and I just wanted to rest.) It's not that I'm discussing exercising or even losing weight with my counselor, rather I guess the discussions we are having is motivating me to do more for me. So, 2008 is going to be about doing things for me!
I'm going to go to the gym regularly. Get in shape. Hopefully lose about 40 lbs! Indulge in being creative - making jewelry and taking more photographs. Pass those last 2 pesky exams! Pay off my debt. Be more social.
It's going to be an awesome year!
Peace and love.
J
1 comment:
got your new URL! I post anonymously, too. ;) Like that was a shock.
Post a Comment