Today I reconnected with my friend and former college roommate Taryn. We haven't spoken or seen each other in probably 3 or 4 years! I tried to get in touch with her a couple times last year, but she wasn't on MySpace and had changed her phone number. Today we finally got back in touch, and I couldn't be happier for her. She got engaged last week and has a great job that she really loves. Congrats, Taryn! I'm so glad you're back in my life!
Peace and love.
J
2 comments:
Hi there! I apologize deeply for not responding to your comment on my blog: I wasn't used to looking for comments. I finally stumbled across your comment, turned to your blog, and have to agree with my wife, Salome: you need to blog more! I've been working through your blogs for this month, and look forward to many more!
Today's post totally resonates with me. I connected with an old friend Alex (who I mention and link to) via the internet and blogs. Totally cool. So happy for you!!
Salome
Post a Comment