A couple weeks ago I was informed by a friend and former co-worker that one of the partners I worked with in Los Angeles had been arrested. (Please read the article - it's the shocking part.) He was my company-assigned "mentor" and his ex-wife was my hairstylist. So, yeah, I knew this guy a little better than most employees know their supervisors. The day I read this article I was in complete shock and could not function for about an hour. After that hour I was able to do some work, but the shock carried on for a few days.
In other news... I'm going to see John Mayer live in concert tomorrow night! I was able to score floor seats without having to sell my soul. They were surprisingly affordable. I'm stoked! (Yeah, he can be an ass sometimes, but can't we all?)
Peace and love.
J
3 comments:
I hate John Mayer w/a passion but I love you anyway.
and due, a $360,000 bond? Doesn't that mean he needed $36,000 CASH to get out? Wow. And I think that should be a sex offense, requiring registry, but hey-I am not as liberl about that stuff as I used to be!
WOW! I can't believe the strange things people do!
Scary!
Post a Comment