I honestly can't believe that the events/lack of events of my day have left me feeling so great. First, I woke up at 4:45am to get to my client's office as early as I could/would since the accounting manager works from 6am to 2pm. At first I was totally dreading it, but once I got on the road to downtown LA, I was awake and ready to face the day.
Amazingly the client had nearly everything ready for me, and was very friendly! Pretty much everyone in their office left by 3, so when I finished up what I could without their assistance, I left at 3:45! This allowed me to get home at 4:15 and then head over to the gym before it got crowded with the after-work crowd. I had my first work out since the car accident. It wasn't bad, but I could only go for 35 minutes before I got a killer headache. Got home by 6, showered, and had a nice healthy dinner of soup and broccoli.
Now it's 7 o'clock and I feel motivated to create some jewelry and hopefully get in some reading. I've been working on reading the Kite Runner, but it's been slow going with my fatigue and laziness. I'll post some pictures of my jewelry next time I blog.
Peace & love,
J
1 comment:
JEWELRY?
I LOVE JEWELRY!
Can't wait to see them. Love it when the work day works out to leave you with energy instead of exhausted.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment