Friday, November 14, 2008

Murphy's Law

Since I've finished studying (hopefully. I still haven't gotten my exam score yet) I've decided that I'm going to start being more creative, reading more, eat healthier, and go back to the gym. Today was finally the day that I decided to go back to the gym. I logged no more than 12 minutes on the elliptical machine when I got a sharp pain in my lower back and could no longer take deep breaths. yeah, wtf?! Believe me, I was going slowly in an effort to NOT hurt myself since I haven't worked out in months. Apparently my efforts weren't successful. I found some trainers and told them about my situation to see what their thoughts were. The front desk girl suggested that I was dehydrated and the trainer thought I'd either popped a rib out of place or pulled a muscle. He showed me some stretches to do, which I did, but they didn't make the pain go away completely. So, I got in 12 minutes of exercise. I think my body hates me.

1 comment:

April said...

Oh, great. This is what I have to look forward to?