I've had enough! It's been 5 months now that I've been getting calls from a withheld number between 11pm and 12am. I have received a few around 2am, 3am, etc. Every time I answer I can hear a guy breathing. I usually hang up after saying hello a couple times. After a month or two, I started hitting ignore, but I'm not happy about that as my outgoing voicemail message contains my first and last name.
Tonight (just 15 minutes ago) I received another call. This time I decided to stay on the line until he hung up. I also wanted to make sure I was actually hearing breathing and not just repeated white noise. I was on the call for 3 minutes before he hung up. Conclusion: Pervert was masturbating. Um, yeah. I just called AT&T to see if they could figure out what the withheld number was and they told me that I need to file a police report for harassing calls and then the police department will subpoena my phone records. OR... the lady said I could change my cell phone number.
Effing LOVELY!
J
3 comments:
Oh, nice. I would do the whole police thing, myself.
Wow, scary. I would change my phone number, as well as contact the police.
WTF!?!?! CREEPY!!! Im curious to see what they find out!
Post a Comment