I'm adding some cuteness to the blog here. Plus, I think Kori said she needed to see more photos of babies! :-P Landon will be 8 months old next week. I think he's probably at least around 30 pounds now because he was about 25 at his 6 month check-up. You can see in the second picture that he has a couple teeth coming in! Isn't he just the most adorable little guy EVER?! Can you tell I love him to pieces?
Peace and love.
J
3 comments:
You? Are going to hell. Just sayin.'
Gawd, he is so CUTE!
hi julie!
kelly rae here. you recently entered a giveaway on my blog and you've won something pretty cool. can you get in touch with me so i can get it out to you?
my email is kellyraeroberts at gmail dot com.
thank you!
kelly rae
TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment