Kori tagged me to do this meme.
1. What is your current obsession? The Internets!
2. What is your weirdest obsession? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Painting refrigerator boxes on my grandparents’ farm, putting carpet scraps in them and then playing in them like they were houses! I have a ton of fond memories from summers spent on my grandparents’ farm.
4. What’s for dinner? a Mexican Tamale Pie.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? Filet mignon, mashed potatoes, and Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
6. What’s the last thing you bought? Literally? Hair gel and face wash.
7. What are you listening to right now? The television.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? Kori is an amazing individual. A strong, independent woman. A phenomenal mother.
9.If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? This is really tough because there are a lot of beautiful places in the world, so not having seen them all, I can't say. For now I'll go with New Zealand - beautiful scenery and mild weather. I hate heat and humidity.
10.If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef.
11. Which language do you want to learn? I’d like to speak Spanish fluently.
12. What’s your favorite quote (for now)? “Can you look out the window without your shadow getting in the way?” – Sarah McLachlan
13.What is your favorite color? Blue
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Trouser jeans.
15. What is your dream job? Owning a coffee shop and/or doing something that makes a difference in the world. I’d love to volunteer with needy kids and families or work with Doctors Without Borders.
16.What’s your favorite magazine? I currently subscribe to Self, but I haven’t been reading it. I like National Geographic, but I don’t subscribe.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? A bag for my new camera.
18. Describe your personal style? Kind of stylish, but not stylish to the point where I spend tons of money on the newest (and weirdest) fashions. Comfort is the most important factor. Most of my clothes are solids that can be mixed and matched. I’m a Gap & Banana Republic girl.
19. What are you going to do after this? Go to my friends’ house for brownies, strawberries, and ice cream! Yum. (Yeah, I typed this up last night.)
20.What are your favorite films? I love action movies and comedies. My favorites are the Ocean’s trilogy, Old School, and now The Hangover. Not exactly “films”, but they’re what I like.
21. What’s your favorite fruit? I can’t choose just one. I love so many! Peaches, mangoes, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, cherries, bananas, apples.
22.What inspires you? People who are strong and persevere. Creative people.
23. Your favorite books? Anything by Barbara Kingsolver. She moves me.
24. Do you collect anything? I kind of collect shot glasses, but I stopped because I had too many. I had a cute little shelf above the sink in my last apt to display them, but now they’re hiding in the cupboard because I’m classier now. ☺
25. Any advice from bitter experience? Never burn bridges, no matter how much you want to. The world IS small and everyone knows everyone!
26. What makes you follow a blog? If it’s witty and makes me laugh. I also love to read cute quotes from peoples’ kids. Good photography will also keep me coming back.
Rules: 1. Respond. 2. Tag 4 other people.
I’m tagging Mikki, Brit, J, and MyLittleBecky.
6 comments:
Thank you so much for doing this! Several questions: what the hell are trouser jeans? Ans since WHEN are shot glasses not classy? I am so screwed! (not really, but I thought I was funny there, ha ha ha).
Thank you so much for the tag! Haha! I'll be working on this one tonight!
Painting refrigerator boxes sounds fun! I never did that as a kid.
Your dream job sounds fantastic and quite similar to mine.
If one day you decide you don't need those shot glasses, I know a lot of college students who could use them... Haha power hour is hard where there are a lot of people who want to play and only a certain amount of shotties!
Shawna's Study Abroad
Your last meal sounds wonderfully delicious. And now I'm hungry. :)
Hey chica. Thanks for the advice on my blog. I'll consider the birth control. Unfortunately, I don't think Weight Watchers would take me on as a client... I went on the website, and they think I'm already at an ideal weight. Technically, if I lose two more pounds, I'll have an underweight BMI. But "underweight" for a normal person is "normal" for an actress... So I'd like to lose about 8. Oh well.
YAY!!! Me happy!!!!! I'll do it as soon as my kids say I'm allowed! Thanks!
Post a Comment