
Check out Mrs.4444 and start doing Friday Fragments.
I decided to join the Friday Fragments club after reading Kori's for a couple months.
*My future sister-in-law, A, has a niece, E, who is 18 months old. She is the cutest little girl ever! She adores her little cousin Landon (my nephew). Yesterday A sent me a text saying that E calls Landon "hanthum bebe" (translation: handsome baby). Adorable!!
Here's E:

And here's the "hanthum bebe" with my dad:

*I got a new camera, the Nikon D90, and I am in the process of learning how to use it. I'm SO excited, but I'm also super impatient about it. Every time I pick up the manual or look at a website, I get overwhelmed and decide I'm not in the mood to read about how to use it.
*When I moved back to San Jose, I was really worried about finding a new hairstylist. I LOVED my stylist in LA and couldn't fathom finding anyone as great as she is. Well guess what, my friend Emily from high school finished cosmetology school a year or two ago and she's now my hairstylist! At first I was nervous about her cutting my hair because it's naturally curly and curly hair requires layering that will make me not look like a cocker spaniel. Despite the fact that she has fewer years experience than my stylist in LA, I think she's much better! For the first time ever, I LOVE my hair. And she gives me a good deal, so that's totally awesome! I know you want to see my hair:

*Last weekend I went with Emily to her 3 year-old daughter's first dance recital! It was ADORABLE. 3 year olds are too young to learn and remember choreography, so they were just sent out on the stage in their tutus to dance however they pleased. Here is a photo of little Miss Annabell and her friends.

*After 7 long years of college, my brother finally graduated last month! We are all so proud of him. Now if only the economy would turn around so he can find a career position that pays better than grocery store cashier. And this Sunday, Danny will be celebrating his first Father's Day! Congratulations and Happy Father's Day, little brother! (My "little" brother is 6'5"! Landon is now 4 months old, weighs 18 lbs 14 oz, and is 27 1/4 inches long!!)

*I've been making jewelry for a few years now - mostly for myself, occasionally for friends and family, and once or twice on commission or special request. A few people have suggested that I sell my pieces, which I thought was a great idea. Unfortunately I was studying for that darn CPA exam, so I resolved that I would start creating and selling jewelry after I passed the exam. That time is now. I haven't really made anything recently, so that's my first priority in this venture. And then the economy sucks, so who knows if anyone would even buy anything from me since I don't already have a customer base! Of course I'm planning to set up shop on etsy. If you have never heard of etsy, you're missing out big time. Go there and be mesmerized. I'll keep you all posted if that venture takes off.
That was fun! I think I'll continue to post Friday Fragments. I need to blog more anyway. Thanks for stopping by!
Peace and love.
J
6 comments:
I love your hair; it is so pretty! And those babies....sigh...they are so kissable! I want to see some of your jewelry, too!
First, your niece and nephew are ADORABLE! And he is definitely a hanthome bebe! haha! That is so cute! Out of the mouths of babes!
I love your hair cut! It looks great! I have ALWAYS wanted curly hair but even when I try it always falls flat. Grass is always greener I suppose.
I would love to see your jewelry as well!
Regarding my fragments...maybe you're right and they do use voice recognition software. But why would it spell the same word wrong and then spell it right not two minutes later. Regardless, there's a kink somewhere!
Thanks for the comment! Your fragments were great!
Your hair looks good!! I agree with MrsSki also...they are adorable!! Getting a new camera is so overwhelming because by the time you get a new one technology has advanced 100 years lol!
First time doing FF and already a pro! Nicely done :) It's great to "meet you!"
Your hair IS adorable. I'm glad my stylist is younger than me; I'm thinking she'll be around by the time I'm a blue-hair.
Well, for someone who doesn't know how to use her new camera, you're doing great! Of course, it's easy to take shots of these CUTIES!! but I really love the recital pic, too.
I look forward to seeing your Etsy shop :)
He sure is hanthom! :)
Yay for your brother!
Aww how very adorable you're family is. Lots of babies! Is it possibly contagious ;)
The hair cut is fab, glad you love it!
Post a Comment