Saturday, June 20, 2009

Question on posting photos

Do any of you have advice for posting photos with Blogger?

The only thing I've found so far is uploading my photos to Photobucket.com and then using the generated HTML code to post photos here. I tried Flickr, but the photos were too large and I could only include one photo per blog post.

Please share how you post photos on your blog.

Thanks!

Peace and love.
J

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

i post my straight through blog spot... but if you are posting alot you have to remember to work from the bottom up or its annoying moving them around

amy said...

I use flickr.com. You can post as many as you want, anywhere you want and you can change the sizes to either: Small Square, Thumbnail, Small, Medium or Large. You just click on the picture and then click on All Sizes above it and copy the html code and paste it anywhere in your blog posting.